The Streamer Pathfinder 360 Alpha are permanent fault indicators. They are intended to be mounted on the poles of distribution lines up to 66kV. The indicator helps to locate the faults phase to phase or phase to ground on the line with 2 very bright LEDs and therefore sensibly reduces the downtimes.
The fault indicators sense out of balance electromagnetic fields in a single- or 3-phase high-voltage network. Sensing is triggered when it detects fault current, above the current/time threshold curve, passing in the line conductors. The Streamer Pathfinder will indicate the fault by lightning a bright LED and by sending the information by GSM/GPRS to a cell phone or directly to the central computer.
• Reduces downtimes
• Auto Gain Feature: Automatic Configuration
• Reduces the number of breaker operations during search for the fault
• Easy installation by strapping or screwing on the pole
• Live Line installation
• Long life Lithium battery (10 years)
• Clear Indication of the fault path with 2 bright LEDs and COM
• Weather resistant (IP67 and temperature range)
• Suitable for all types of poles (wooden, concrete, metal) symmetric and asymmetric