The DST500 series digital RTD thermometer systems from Palmer Wahl are wide-range, high-accuracy thermometers designed for many applications where accurate and reliable temperature monitoring and recording are important.
The temperature indicator system offers high-precision temperature measurement technology. It features a 1" high LCD display - readable from 30 feet away. The DST500 also includes a field-replaceable battery with a 2-year operational life, and is available in a variety of probe configurations including MIG standard tapered bulb for direct drop-in MIG replacement. The adjustable angle probe option allows easy adjustment of the display for the best viewing option.
Other features include:
- Exclusive Adjustable Meter Display Update Rate
- User Selectable °F or °C
- Ambient operation from -40°F to 158°F
- Programmable "Rø" for "matching" sensor to meter
- User friendly Single Point Software Calibration
- Tamper Resistant - all adjustments require software
- Exclusive Quick Disconnect Connector option on Remote Cables
- Optional Adjustable Display Mount for easy reading angle