Motorola's ACE3600 is an all-in-one package that includes the RTU, radio and software for quick installation. The ACE3600 features a graphical user interface (GUI) that minimizes training time by allowing system configurations and network operations to be managed through simple, user-friendly applications. The GUI includes program and system self-maintenance software tools.
ACE3600 operates with multiple industry protocols and across a wide band of communication media, including:
- Fiber-optic links
- Telephone and leased lines
- VHF/UHF/800 conventional systems
- 800 MHz/UHF analog or digital trunked systems
- Multiple Address Systems (MAS)
- Broadband data over Internet Protocol (IP)
- Spread Spectrum communication
- Narrowband and broadband at speeds from 1200 bps to 100 MB
This flexible communications capability enables the ACE3600 to connect with several local devices, analyze the data and remit that information via different media to various other locations.