The Weschler Premo is a deluxe bargraph indicator with enhanced control capabilities. It is flexible and highly configurable from the front panel or the digital interface. Premo meters easily display electrical signals and process parameters with a precise digital readout and a vivid proportional bar. Relay, analog and digital outputs are available for control, alarm and interface to a local network.
The meter features a 6-digit, alphanumeric LED and a 101 segment bargraph in red, green or tricolor. It comes in a rugged ANSI switchboard case and offers RS-232, RS485, Modbus and Ethernet interface options.
• Single & multiple channel inputs
• Adjustable bargraph span and zero position
• Bar and digital display can be set to different channels
• Datalogging and PID control functons
• Cross-channel math capability
• Six smart setpoints with with selectable functions
• Front panel setpoint status indicators
• Up to six relay outputs for control and alarms
• Single or dual analog retransmit option
• Wide power supply range (AC and DC)
• Eight level brightness control from the front panel
• Sensor excitation to power transmitters and transducers
• Programmable input filtering and display resolution
• Digital communications and PC setup software