The ComfortLite Pole Climber Kit is said to be Buckingham Manufacturing's lightest and most comfortable climber kit. Weighing just 5 lbs. per pair, it is nearly 1 lb. lighter than any existing Buckingham Climber Kits.
The kit is ergonomically designed to relieve pressure points and direct pressure to non-sensitive areas of the leg while climbing. This was accomplished using both a dual layer of compression padding and a lightweight plastic cuff that achieve the ultimate fit for comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- More than 4 lbs. lighter than the closest competition, according to the company.
- The ComfortLite cuff is a one-piece design removing the need for additional components traditionally seen on our kits.
- New weighted web-end designed to create grip, rigidity and add weight to the end of cinch strap making it easier and faster to cinch and uncinch pad.
- 4-in. wide upper strap with a cinch loop ensures a secure and snug fit.
- Patented GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology keeps gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole, promoting ease of climbing and a more natural upright position.
- Hook and Loop cinch Foot Straps (21401C-BL).
- BuckViz Green Magnetic Gaff Guards (6909M2).
- Gaff length: 1 ¾ in.
- 350 lb. user weight capacity. Meets ASTM F887 standard.
For more information, visit the website. You can also visit Buckingham Manufacturing at the International Lineman's Expo in Overland Park, Kansas in Booth 533.