Over the years Buckingham has designed and manufactured many iterations of a wood pole fall restriction device. First came the original BuckSqueeze™, then the SuperSqueeze™, and finally the EZ Squeeze™.
The company is now introducing the BuckSqueeze™ Lite, said to be its lightest wood pole fall restriction device to date.
- Buckingham’s lightest WPFR device to date at just 3.5 lbs.
- An ergonomic handle allows the inner rope to move freely providing the user maximum control of the device and comfort during long days on the pole.
- Elimination of the “spike” allows the user to ascend and descend more easily.
- Aluminum WebGrab™ features an extended eye cam to efficiently position the inner strap, creating zero binding and allows for easier replacement of the inner strap.
- Constructed of a large easy to connect d-ring section featuring a slotted “nose” that interlocks with the rotosnap to create a rigid connection, which makes ascending and descending the pole easier and more efficient.
- Large d-ring section creates ease of reconnecting while transitioning, allowing for more efficient transfers. Great for rodeos!
For more information, visit the website.