Speak Easy Communication Solutions LLC introduces the new Actio FR PRO headset. When your safety is on the line, having the right gear matters.
The NFPA-compliant safety communications system guarantees flame-resistant protection inside its protective garment, so lineworkers can focus on the task at hand. Without coming in contact with the body, it works in tandem with the Actio Pro series radios.
Completely hands-free, easy to use and noise-filtering, the Actio FR PRO provides lineworkers with safe communication.
- FR Pro uses Westex UltraSoft (A Milliken Brand) flame-resistant fabric certified to ANSl 107 and UL certified to NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E PPE Category 2 requirements in its protective garment.
- The FR Pro system is guaranteed flame-resistant protection inside the special protective garment from electric arc and flash fire exposures, including molten ferrous metal and welding exposures.
- FR Pro’s “Zero Body Contact” design protects users from burns should the FR Pro get ignited inside the protective garment.
- The FR Pro is designed with no exposed metallic parts and is concealed inside the protective garment during operation. It must be mounted on Class E or G helmets for effective protection with options for both Type 1 or 2 helmets. It also works with face shields, including arc flash hoods worn over the helmets.
- Clarity of communication is assured even when working in noisy environments with VERTIX’s Cut-The-Noise Technology.
Learn more by visiting the website. You can also check it out in Booth #E1509 from Sept. 26-28 at the Utility Expo in Louisville, Kentucky. The company will be giving a live demonstration of its headsets, including the new Actio FR PRO.