LiveEO’s VMi is an AI-powered solution, Vegetation Management Insights, delivers timely and actionable intelligence to safeguard linear infrastructures like electrical grids or rail networks against vegetation-related risks. The solution ensures safer and more reliable operations by effectively mitigating threats, ultimately enhancing overall efficiency for clients.
- Large-scale overview: The company provides up-to-date snapshots of the entire grid at the right resolution.
- Comprehensive risk analysis: The solution doesn’t just detect tree location, but also height, species, and vitality, to further increase the accuracy of risk assessments.
- Actionable insights: The AI algorithm applies risk models to identify potential threats, and provides easy-to-manage work orders to facilitate threat resolution.
- Desktop and mobile app: The solutions’ insights, reports and work orders are all available via both desktop or mobile apps so managers at head office and contractors in the field can easily coordinate their work.
In the face of unforeseen challenges, like extreme weather events beyond preventive measures, LiveEO’s RRi empowers the user to swiftly identify post-storm damages to infrastructure and orchestrate a swift, targeted response. Features include:
- Rapid change detection: experience change detections within a remarkable timeframe of under 12 hours, enabling immediate damage assessment.
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) data advantage: capitalizing on SAR data’s unique capabilities–unaffected by clouds or darkness–RRi guarantees precise insights for comprehensive damage evaluation.
- Streamlined communication: through web and mobile applications, RRi streamlines communication workflows among emergency responders, ensuring seamless coordination for a swift and efficient response.
LiveEO | Booth 308