Incon's Model 1250B Synchro (Selsyn) rotary position indicator provides accurate, local and remote indication of load tap changer position and other difficult synchro-based position readings, now with improved communications options.
The indicator provides absolute local and remote position feedback and informs dispatchers of LTC or regulator position in real-time. It performs non-linear conversion and interfaces with PLCs and PC-based SCADA systems. The unit also has addressable RS-485 multidrop communication and full-duplex RS-232 serial communication.
The indicator also features:
- programmable function via the serial port.
- programmable hi/lo relay limits.
- proportional linear or stepped analog output.
- ASCII or MODBUS protocols.
- highly visible 5-digit LED display.
- small size that fits in 1/8 DIN panel cut-out.
- accuracy over multiple turns.