Fluke Corp. has introduced five new infrared cameras with a broad range of powerful yet easy-to-use capabilities:
- IR Optiflex Focus System for fast, easy to take, sharply focused, accurate images.
- IR-Fusion Technology blends digital and infrared images into a single image to precisely document problem areas.
- One-handed operation at only 1.63 pounds, balanced to sit perfectly in the hand.
- Built rugged to survive drops up to 6.5 feet.
- Multi-mode video recording to monitor processes over time and troubleshoot frame-by-frame.
- IR PhotoNotes annotation system to keep an exact record of equipment models, nameplates, etc.
- Electronic Compass saves precise location with the image.
- SmartView professional IR analysis and reporting software for viewing, annotating and editing infrared images.