OMICRON and the University of Maine have announced that registration is now open for the fourth annual Northeast Power and Energy Conference (NEPEC). The event will be March 19-21, 2019 in Portland, Maine, at the Westin Hotel.
Hear about Industry Trends
The conference covers two-and-a-half days of technical presentations:
- Day 1: Emerging Trends and Industry Trends
- Day 2: Protection and Automation Testing
- Day 3: Instrument Transformers
This year’s technical program includes more than 15 technical presentations and panel discussions from some of our industry’s best subject matter experts.
- Integrating renewables into the New England power system
- Lessons learned testing microprocessor relays
- Distribution automation, microgrids and DERs
- Instrument transformer testing
- Additional training tracks
The Westin Portland Harborview in downtown Portland, Maine
Discounted room rate: $119 per night at the Westin
$495.00 for two and a half days or $150.00 per day
Registration includes: course material, meals, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and evening networking receptions
Earn CTDs from NETA and CEUs for licensing by attending NEPEC.
Register at: www.omicronenergy.com/NEPEC2019. Registration deadline is March 5, 2019.