SPL WorldGroup has announced that recent customer sales, expansions and implementations within the SPL(R) Enterprise Asset & Work Management (EAM) product group demonstrate continued success and momentum.
"We are generating significant momentum in the marketplace," commented Dave Mulit, president of SPL Synergen. "Customers -- new and existing -- have recognized and are taking advantage of a functionally rich best-of-breed solution with a track record in reducing costs and increasing operational efficiency. Our vision has always gone a step further to provide a strategic planning tool to help asset intensive organizations gain a competitive edge."
The following customers selected SPL Enterprise Asset and Work Management solution:
- Pope & Talbot -- a large lumber and pulp manufacturer
- The city of Las Vegas Public Works Environmental Division, Water Pollution Control Facility
- Sam Houston Electric Cooperative
Existing customers have acknowledged the benefit and value of furthering efficiencies with expansion of the scope from their original implementations:
- The city of Portland, Oregon, expanded usage to include Bureau of Environmental Services
- The city of Tucson, Arizona -- expanded functionality to access its EAM from a GIS Web-based mapping interface on mobile computers
Successful EAM go-lives occurred with the following customers:
- The city of Calgary, Canada, Waterworks and Wastewater business units
- The city of Carrollton, Texas , initial phase implementation in the Public Works department
- The city of Clearwater, Florida, phase two implementation to the General Services Department
- New York City Department of Environmental Protection, Bureau of Wastewater Treatment -- has completed implementation of SPL in the first two of its 14 plants