Oncor Electric Delivery Co. LLC initiated a series of black swan dialogs and established a strategy coordination council to conduct monthly discussions on low-probability/high-impact events and to coordinate strategic planning and response across the enterprise. This session shares how Oncor put this effort into practice,
- Origins of Oncor's efforts
- Who is involved and how sessions are conducted
- Research required and formats used in each type of session
- Types of actions taken as a result
- Continuous learning and plans for improvement
About the speaker:
Dr. David Treichler is the Director of Strategy and Technology for Oncor Electric Delivery in Dallas where he is responsible for strategic analysis supporting the growth of the enterprise. Prior to this role, he held senior roles in classified intelligence and defense systems, public education, finance and economic development.