Further extending its Identity and Access Management solution with products to help protect an organization's information systems and Business Applications against phishing, pharming, trojans, key logging and proxy attacks, and insider threats, Oracle released Oracle Adaptive Access Manager 10g Release 3.
The context-aware security software profiles behavior in real-time to detect anomalies and fraud scenarios and features new behavior profiling, investigation and administration capabilities.
Oracle Adaptive Access Manager 10g R3 also includes advanced context-aware fraud prevention and risk mitigation capabilities that help improve security and streamline compliance.
Key Highlights of Oracle Adaptive Access Manager 10g
- Enhanced Auto Learning -- highly advanced statistical evaluation techniques that security administrators can use to establish sophisticated policies designed to thwart fraud in real-time by detecting usage anomalies and fraud patterns.
- Investigation Management -- new, powerful framework and tools deliver seamless flexibility for investigators and customer service representatives to review service logs for each user and to more easily investigate and analyze relationships to rapidly identify and prevent complex attacks.
- Transaction Administration -- new feature enables security policy administrators to more easily examine and evaluate transactional entities and define risk levels for transactions to proactively prevent fraud.
- Advanced Reporting Tools -- out-of-the-box integration with Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher simplifies forensic fraud investigation and analysis by providing organizations the ability to create custom report templates for streamlined audit and compliance management.
- Globalization Support -- expanded language support makes it easier for organizations to deploy the software throughout their global enterprise.
A hot-pluggable component of Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Adaptive Access Manager 10g R3 may be used with Oracle and non-Oracle platforms, applications and middleware.
Oracle Adaptive Access Manager 10g R3 is available now as a standalone product or as part of the Oracle Access Management Suite
Oracle Customer Services provides complete coverage of Oracle Adaptive Access Manager with IT lifecycle-based service and support offerings. Oracle Customer Services is focused on helping customers maximize their success with Oracle solutions while lowering the total cost of ownership through continued advances in providing personalized, proactive support and knowledge management capabilities.