Sherman & Reilly offers a compact hydraulic powered 4-drum pilot line winder/puller, the HPLW1004, offering a minimum of 1,000 lb line pull on top of each drum. The puller is ideal for “framing the poles” and re-hauling the pilot ropes connected to the main bull rope and for small distribution class conductors under controlled conditions. Other features include:
- Deck will rotate 360 degrees, locking in place every 15 degrees
- Aluminum-bronze disc payout brake on each drum
- Rope comes in four different colors for ease of identification during stringing operations.
- Wireless controls with dead man switch
- Secondary controls mounted on unit
- Four independent drop and pin outriggers for added stability
- Two independent hydraulic controlled levelwinds.
Sherman & Reilly, Inc. www.sherman-reilly.com