Forum sessions at the 2016 IEEE PES T&D Conference & Expo provide an opportunity to learn more about the best conference papers presented at the conference. Eight forum sessions have been organized with each one containing papers from related disciplines. Presenters in each themed session will speak on their paper. Following all presentations, these experts will be in the room with a poster for a more direct and personal discussion with attendees.
Power Systems Analysis, Computation and Economics will be the first panel forum session, with Manuel Avendano of ComEd leading the forum.
Presentations include the following:
- Geolocation of Utility Assets Using Omnidirectional Ground-based Photographic Imagery
- Distribution System Low-voltage Circuit Topology Estimation Using Smart Metering Data
- Distributed Energy Management for Supply-demand Coordination in a Smart Grid
- Weighted Sum Approach Using Parallel Particle Swarm Optimization to Solve Multi-objective Energy Scheduling
- Distributed Control for Multiple Battery Energy Storage Systems in a Microgrid
- A Robust Load Shedding Strategy for Microgrid Islanding Transition
- PMU-based Reduced-order Modeling of Power System Dynamics via Selective Modal Analysis
- Improving Robustness and Modeling Generality for Power Flow Analysis
- Accuracy of Clustering as a Method to Group Distribution Feeders by PV Hosting Capacity
- Critical Line Identification for Hypothesized Multiple Line Attacks Against Power Systems
- Effects of Solar and Wind Generation Integration on Feeder Hosting Capacity
- A Novel Newton-Raphson Algorithm for Power Flow Analysis in the Presence of Constant Current Sources
Tuesday, May 03, 2016: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.