Dr. Susan W. Graham, President & CEO of ELANTAS PDG, Inc. officiated at the dedication ceremony attended by the Honorable Francis Slay, mayor of St. Louis and Dr. Wolfgang SchÃ¼tt, President of ELANTAS Electrical Division, along with other invited officials, customers, suppliers and employees.
In her speech at the dedication ceremony, Graham commented that the new facility “demonstrates the commitment of our parent company ALTANA to ELANTAS PDG, Inc., to the St. Louis manufacturing community and to the electrical insulation industry.”
The new building represents the largest investment made by ELANTAS PDG's parent company, ALTANA AG, in their ELANTAS Electrical Insulation Division. The new facility will position ELANTAS PDG to be a world class leader in operations, environmental stewardship and employee safety.
The new facility began limited operations in September 2008 and is anticipated to be fully functioning by the end of January 2009.
About ELANTAS PDG, Inc.
ELANTAS PDG, INC., (formerly The P.D. George Company) founded in 1919 and based in St. Louis, Missouri, is a premier global supplier of specialty resins for applications in the electrical and electronic industries and is a pioneer in the development of Primary and Secondary Insulation as well as Electronic & Engineering Material technologies. ELANTAS PDG has been at their current location in North St. Louis City since 1934. In
1996, The P.D. George Company was acquired by ALTANA AG, a specialty chemical company headquartered in Wesel Germany, and became part of the ALTANA Electrical Insulation Division. In May 2007, the division was renamed to ELANTAS Electrical Insulation and the St. Louis Company became known as ELANTAS PDG, Inc.
Sales & Marketing Director
ELANTAS PDG, Inc.
E-Mail: [email protected]
ELANTAS PDG, Inc
5200 North Second Street
St. Louis, MO 63147