Klein Tools introduces new Stand-up Zipper Bags, in a five-pack, designed to handle tough job-site conditions and stand up so tools and small parts can be easily accessed when working.
“Trade professionals have to carry a range of parts and small tools as part of job-site activities,” says Scott Rabe, product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein Tools’ Stand-up Zipper Bags are designed to carry all these small items, and are made of 1680d heavy-duty material, with reinforced bottoms to help prevent sharp tools and parts from wearing through. The bottoms are also gusseted which allows them to stand up, for easy access to tools. The bags are sold together in a five pack and each bag is a different size and color, so you have options to choose which work best for your job-site needs.”
The bags feature:
- Gusseted bottom allows zipper bags to stand upright
- Bottom of each bag is reinforced with 2520d material, which helps tools and parts from wearing through
- Made of heavy-duty, water-resistant 1680d material
- Bags are different sizes and colors to help keep you organized
- Wide mouth to easily access tools
- Lightweight carabiners attach pouches to tool bags or workstations (not for human support)
For more information, visit the Klein Tools website.