Buckingham Manufacturing's 6-D Adjustable Body Belt has the low-profile construction of a 2-D Body Belt, with the functionality of a 4-D stacked Body Belt, reducing surface area and overall weight. With the addition of the multi-hole D-ring, the 6-D belt will allow the use of any WPFR device on the market.
- The multi-hole D-ring (patent-pending) provides numerous points of connection for both your primary (WPFR) and secondary lanyard(s). Numerous points of connection allow the user to climb, work, and transition in several different configurations.
- 2 ½-in. offset connection points prevent the WPFR device and secondary lanyard from binding on each other.
- The center connection point provides the user with a larger area to connect and disconnect a secondary lanyard.
- Offers an adjustable man-rated belt strap and an adjustable work positioning D-piece that allows the user to customize the size and feel of the belt.
- Low profile construction of a 2-D Body Belt, with the functionality of a 4-D stacked Body Belt, reducing surface area and overall weight.
- Y2 adjustment buckles on the D-rings and belt strap eliminate slippage during use.
- Includes pouch tabs, accessory ring and snap, and tape thong.
For more information, visit the Web site.