Klein Tools introduces the new Klein Konstruct Series Full Brim Hard Hats, designed and engineered for the harshest environments, with a retro look.
The hard hats are shell constructed using lightweight fiber reinforced polymers and offer protection from impact, wide operations temperature and electrical energy.
“With the new Konstruct Full Brim Hard Hats, Klein Tools continues to develop personal protective equipment with a focus on safety, comfort and fit,” says Shantanu Deshpande, group product manager at Klein Tools. “These new hard hats are designed for use in a wider range of temperatures than most hard hats, especially in high temperature environments while maintaining impact and penetration performance. The Konstruct series hard hat's classic rugged look, modern design and materials are a perfect combination of style and performance.”
Here are the other features:
- They are tested to the latest standards including ANSI/SEA Z89.1-2014 (R2019) and CSA Z94.1-15.
- Type 1: Top impact and penetration
- Class G: Electrical protection up to 2kV for most general construction applications
- LT (Low Temperature) rated: -22°F (-30°C)
- HT (High Temperature) rated: 140°F (60°C) (176°C)
- Also tested beyond standards to withstand radiant heat* up to 350°F
- Comfort sweatband and top pad with additional coverage
- Six-point suspension offers stability and secure fit
- Open-frame suspension design for optimal air circulation
- Large ratchet knob for easy one-handed adjustment event with gloves on
- Cat. No. 60447 features Klein’s patented front/rear accessory mounts and includes the Klein Tools Rechargeable Headlamp/Magnetic Worklight (Cat. No. 56062)
- Cat. No. 60452 maintains an authentic retro look for the traditionalist yet can easily accommodate Klein Tools headlamps on fabric or silicone straps
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products .