The next T&D World's Vegetation Management Supplement, which is published in partnership with the Utility Arborist Association (UAA), will be mailed to our subscribers in June 2020. Do you have an idea for a technical article for the supplement about vegetation management trends or best practices? Email Amy Fischbach, Field Editor with a short summary of your proposed article and ideas for photos, charts or illustrations.
For the 2019 Vegetation Management Supplement, which was titled, "Best Practices in Vegetation Management," we featured the following:
- A Green ROW Can Save Both Money and the Planet
- LiDAR for Vegetation Management
- Managing ROW Habitat and Reliability
- Capture Dormant-Season Opportunities
- Rethink How to Manage ROW Using Selectivity
- Intentional Vegetation Management
- Reinvention of a Utility VM Program
- Effect of Wind in the Utility Forest
- Miles of Lines, Miles of Monarch Habitat
- Achieve Intergenerational Learning at Work
Email Amy Fischbach with your article abstract for the 2020 Vegetation Management Supplement.