Environmental management of rights-of-way, whether it be planning of new infrastructure or operating of existing corridors, is evolving alongside changing climates, regulatory requirements and stakeholder concerns.
Contribute and learn about research, case studies and discussions about adapting to the dynamic world of rights-of-way management at the 13th international symposium on Environmental Concerns in Rights-of-Way Management. The event will take place from Oct. 10-13, 2021, in Charlotte, North Carolina. For more information visit www.Rights-of-Way.org.
Call for papers will open on Sept. 1, 2020, and more information will be available soon on how to submit your papers.
Presentation topics to consider could be:
STAKEHOLDER PARTICIPATION AND PERMITTING
- Cumulative effects
- Fluctuations in regulatory standards
- Public engagement
- Managing stakeholder Expectations
- Restoring native species and habitats
- Controlling invasive species
- Managing the ecosystem composition
- Biological control mechanisms
- Habitat protection
- Migration and breeding
- Pollinators and endangered species
- Integrated habitat management
- Monitoring systems
- Data management and reporting
- New mobile tools
- Data analytics
Stay up to date on all information by checking the website.