We know one of the main reasons you attend industry events is to network. We, therefore, invite you to join your peers for lunch and topic-based roundtable discussions. The PowerUP Lunch provides an opportunity to exchange ideas, discuss best practices and learn from your peers in a small group setting. You pick the topic and sit at a table with others who are interested in the same topic. Each table discussion is moderated by a leading professional in the field. See a list of topics below and reserve your seat today!
To reserve a seat at the table of one of these topics click here. Cost is $55.
- AMI 2.0. from Consumption Register to Edge Intelligence
- Black Sky Hazards
- Capacity Constraints and Curtailments
- DER Grid Integration - SOLD OUT
- FERC 2222
- Grid Enhancing Technologies
- Infrastructure Investment (Inflation Reduction Act and Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act)
- Microgrids – Valued Asset or Revenue Erosion or Both
- SCADA in the Cloud - The Next Frontier?
- Sensors – Managing the Data Tsunami
- V2G/V2X - Real or Hype?
- Vegetation Management - sponsored by Overstory
- Wildfire Mitigation - sponsored by Anterix
- Supply Chain
- Medium and Heavy Duty Fleet Vehicle Electrification
Tuesday, September 12, 2023, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Meeting Rooms 1 and 2