Utilities are struggling to balance grid modernization along with cooperating renewables and more distributed generation into their infrastructure. With DER growth and new regulations like FERC 2222, how do utilities address the current state of the grid?
Micatu and Zpryme conducted a survey to explore this issue.
- The Growing Renewables Crisis
- How Utilities Currently Leverage Their Grids
- Power Quality and the Renewables Crisis at Hand
- Potentials of Optical, Non-Conductive Sensing
- Minding the Gaps in Existing Grid Measurement Data