The Transmission Project Development Renaissance Conference will be held October 4-6, 2006 at the Strategic Analysis Conference Center, Washington, DC. The conference is designed to discuss the following points, among others dealing with transmission project implementation:
* Impact of the National Interest Electric Transmission Corridor designation and new DOE administrative processes on transmission siting
* Dealing with state siting boards and siting on federal lands
* Impacts of FERC?s price incentives and new pricing rules on transmission investment and project development
* Utility views on investment in transmission infrastructure from various industry sector leaders and the reaction from Wall Street
* Insight from Wall Street on transmission investment benefits and hurdles.
Keynote speakers will include The Hon. Joseph T. Kelliher Chairman, FERC
Kevin M. Kolevar, Director, Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability, DOE
Further information is available from www.infocastinc.com.