Most operators are migrating to low-voltage metering because it’s safer and less volatile, making it more resilient. But many struggle with the idea of having to swap out those old self-contained meter sockets.
TSTM has your solution. TSTM meter adapters enable you to quickly install safe, transformer-rated meters into 2S, 4S, 12S, 16S and even K-type self-contained sockets. Even better, TSTM meter adapters are plug-ready for the famous TSTM VT Pack™ or new FlexPack™ VT’s that will have your installer in-and-out in minutes at half the cost of swapping sockets!
What will your operation gain?
- Meter failure rates reduced to near zero.
- Significant reduction in revenue loss from meter failure.
- Lower maintenance costs due to eliminated service calls.
- A safer work environment for your field techs.
- Faster, safer meter swap-out with lowered OSHA service requirements.
- Lower organizational risk due to flash-burn and other exposure accidents.
- VT’s guaranteed from failure for 15 years, including lightning strike!
- Field test low-voltage metering at no financial risk.
With TSTM’s meter adapters, you have no more reasons to avoid updating your 480 volt pads to low-voltage metering.
Try a no-risk sample with an email to [email protected] or go to http://www.ts-tm.com/Product_Catalog/Meter_Adapters/ for more information.
TSTM carries forward a 23-year heritage of service to the T&D community, providing products of extreme quality to publicly-owned utilities, municipal electrics, and rural electrification providers.