The 2022 IEE PES T&D Conference & Exposition is almost here! We look forward to seeing you next week in New Orleans to reconnect with energy professionals exploring ideas and technology impacting the industry.
Here are answers to 8 frequently asked questions to make sure you're set up with everything you need to have a great experience:
1. Where do I pick up my badge?
Registration is open starting Sunday to pick up your event badge:
- Sunday, April 24, 12pm - 5pm
- Monday, April 25, 7am - 5pm
- Tuesday, April 26, 7am - 5pm
- Wednesday, April 27, 7am - 5pm
- Thursday, April 28, 7am - 2pm
Badges can be picked up at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Hall G. Badges can also be picked up on Monday, 4/25 from 3:30pm-7:30pm at the Astor Crowne Plaza, Sheraton, New Orleans Marriott and Hilton Riverside. Please note this option only available on Monday.
Registration Resource Center
Review your registration, make changes to your information, invite colleagues and more! Click here to log in.
2. What's new at T&D for 2022?
There is so much in store for you next week in New Orleans, including two new immersive features on the show floor offering an up close look at what's next for the industry:
3. What are this year's can't-miss sessions?
The IEEE PES T&D Conference and Exposition attracts the best minds in the industry helping to shape the future design and management of a reliable, efficient energy grid. In addition to expert-driven panels, tutorials, tours, and more, take a look at this year's marquee sessions.
4. What else is going on in New Orleans?
New Orleans is one of America's most unique, culturally rich and resilient destinations. This helpful guide on local restaurants and attractions will help you start crafting your itinerary.
5. Are there any spots left for Tours or other Trainings?
IEEE PES T&D offers programming for different levels of expertise and experience in the industry. Many sessions are sold out! Limited room is still room available in featured sessions for 2022, including:
- TT-02: Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory (LIGO) Tour
- TUT-10: Emergency Restoration of Transmission LinePlanning, Approach, and Methodologies
- TUT-12: Analysis of Power Electronic-Based Transmission Technologies to Maximize Grid Utilization and Accelerate the Energy Transition
- IEEE Plain Talk: Electric Power Industry
6. Is there any airport shuttle service available?
Take advantage of Discounted Airport Transportation provided by Airport Shuttle! Learn more.
7. How do I download the mobile app?
Click here to download the official 2022 mobile app, which includes the complete conference schedule and event map.