The BK6218 forestry mulcher includes all the features of the BLACKHAWK mulcher frame but in a narrower frame that facilitates precision mulching.
The unit quickly and efficiently shreds standing vegetation and processes material on the ground utilizing shear bars and knife tools to create a consistent chip size on the first pass.
It can be used for clearing brush and vegetation, shredding material in woodland urban interface zones, clearing rights-of-way, lot clearing and clean-up, site preparation and more.
- Features 24 knife tools and has a 62-in. cutting width
- Cutting chamber designed to process material going forward or back dragging without leaving unprocessed material
- 18-in.-diameter rotor spools up quickly and minimizes wait times
- Efficiently channels material through its cutting cycle with minimal draw on the engine for improved fuel efficiency
- Instantly recovers when extricated from stall-causing material
- Most finely chipped material broadcast forward of the rotor to minimize re-processing
- Hydraulic lines completely redesigned for better flow through the mulcher
- Rugged construction with 5/16-in.-thick HS steel cutting chamber with AR steel replaceable wear parts
- Suited for skid steer and compact track loaders with hydraulic flows of 30-45 gpm and can be fine-tuned to the hydraulic output of its carrier