Thank you to our subscribers and Lineman's Expo attendees for taking the time to vote for the category winners in the 2019 Top Tools of the Trade competition. You can now help us to vote for the top winner in an online survey. The winner will be announced in an upcoming Lineman Life enewsletter and its product will be profiled in the January 2020 issue of T&D World in the Electric Utility Operations section.
Congratulations to the category winners and runners-up for 2019.
- Winner: Milwaukee Tools for the M18 Fuel 7/16 in. Hex Utility High Torque Impact Wrench with One Key
- Runner Up: MADI for the Impact-Rated Multi-Use Tool
- Winner: Hi-Line Utility Supply for the Hi-Grip Xtreme Glove Protectors
- Runners Up (Tie): Milwaukee's USB Rechargeable Utility Hot Stick Light and ILLUMAGEAR's Halo Light
- Winner: Utility Solutions' Bucket Stick Storage Case
- Runner Up: Condux Tesmec's PT2600 hydraulic puller-tensioner
- Winner: Utility Solutions for the Conductor Lift Snatch Block
- Runner Up: Hi-Line Utility Supply's QUICKEEZE
- Winner: Buckingham's Adjustable Body Belt
- Runner Up: Sherrill's Notch Carbon Fiber Pole Hooks
- Winner: Hoffman for the New Powerline Extreme Boots
- Runner Up: Lakeland Industries Mid-Weight Layering System
Vote in our final online survey for the Top Tool of the Trade from these category winners.