Art Crouse, who has worked for the last 36 years for Jersey Central Power & Light, has spent the last 15 years as a troubleshooter. To thank him for his hard work and dedication to the line trade, Milwaukee Tool presented him with a prize package as part of their sponsorship of Lifeline (Spotlight on the Line Trade).
Crouse won the following tools as part of his tool prize package.
- Lineman's High Leverage Ratcheting Wrench
- Lineman's Hawkbill Knife with STICKWORK 3-in-1 Ring
- High-Leverage Lineman's Pliers with Thread Cleaner
- Lineman's Aerial Tool Apron
- USB Rechargeable Utility Hot Stick Light
If you are a journeyman lineman or field manager and interested in being profiled in the Lifeline department within the Electric Utility Operations section of T&D World magazine, please email Field Editor Amy Fischbach.