EPA’s Office of Pesticide Programs will host a webinar on Sept. 15, 2020, to conclude its five-part series dedicated to pollinator health and habitat.
The webinar, Engaging Stakeholders: Development and Implementation of Pollinator Protection Plans, will discuss how managed pollinator protection plans (MP3s) reduce exposure of bees to pesticides through sustainable agriculture and increased stakeholder engagement. The webinar will also address EPA’s plan to assess the impact of MP3s while coordinating outreach with stakeholders regarding the effectiveness of MP3 implementation.
Featured speakers include:
- Liza Fleeson Trossbach from the Virginia Department of Agriculture;
- Andy Whittington from the Mississippi Farm Bureau;
- Rose Kachadoorian from the Oregon Department of Agriculture;
- Dea Colby from EPA’s Office of Pesticide Programs; and
- Katie Buckley from the Washington Department of Agriculture.
Register here: Engaging Stakeholders: Development and Implementation of Pollinator Protection Plans — Sept. 15 | 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDT.
These webinars represent the latest in EPA’s ongoing efforts to raise the profile of pollinator issues.