The CSD oil switches from Trinetics are single-phase, motor-operated capacitor switches designed for 15kV and 25kV, and also for 35kV grounded wye distribution applications.
- Meets or Exceeds IEEE/ANSI Standard C37.66
- "TRUE" 95kV, 125kV and 150kV BIL ratings (Full BIL ratings with switch in open position)
- Provides a reliable means for switching capacitor banks as well as lighting circuits
- Mounting options for poles, stations, and cross arms
- Manual or Automatic operation of switches with ProCap Capacitor Controls
- Oil-insulated switches contain high quality mineral oil with no PCB elements
Options include various auxillary contact configurations, mechanical counters, 110VAC and 240VAC operating voltages, factory wired Junction boxes and five-pin connectors with SO cables.
The Trinetics CSD oil switch is an oil- filled, single pole device designed in conformance with ANSI Standard C37.66. The product may be used to switch capacitor banks, control lighting circuits, and to sectionalize power.
The standard switch includes a power train and motor housing assembly. However, the switches can be supplied in a “Manual Only” configuration (without the motor housing assembly).