Telvent Miner & Miner (TM&M) has released the ArcFM Solution 9.3, certified with ESRI’s ArcGIS 9.3 as well as ArcGIS 9.2 SP5. Featuring new functionality and enhancements, ArcFM Solution 9.3 enhances electric, gas, water, and wastewater utility productivity by managing spatial information for design, maintenance, and outage management.
Some of the ArcFM Solution 9.3 product enhancements include:
- ArcFM Server includes a configurable feature-finding ArcFM Locator tool. Valve isolation tracing on ArcFM Server now supports squeeze offs, temporary sources, and the ability to exclude individual valves from the tracing calculations. ArcFM Server 9.3 also provides improved integration with the ArcGIS Server Manager Configuration tool.
- Design Optimization now supports custom layer-based symbology, providing better visualization of optimization results.
- Responder 9.3 performance and scalability improvements include:
- Call handling enhancements
- Telvent Pub/Sub integration with Responder Explorer