Sophisticated analytics tools and intuitive usability functions are just a few of the features that have been enhanced in MeterSense 3.4—Analytics Plus, the latest version of Harris Utilities’ flagship meter data management (MDM) solution.
Existing MeterSense customers can upgrade to MeterSense 3.4—Analytics Plus in a single, brief support session through Harris Utilities’ Software for Life policy.
MeterSense 3.4—Analytics Plus’ new tools include:
- A loss-analysis tool that calculates and analyzes loss profiles at various distribution points, from electrical substations to distribution transformers, from water treatments plants to water mains. This tool enables utilities to quickly identify and resolve theft, leaks and other lost revenue.
- A rate-impact analysis report that enables administrators to assess the potential impact of planned rate changes on utility customers and revenue streams.
- A continuous-consumption function that uses validation routines to accurately and quickly detect leaks.
In addition to its augmented analytics tools, MeterSense’s user interface has been upgraded to make the application more intuitive and more easily customized. This improves workflow for customer service representatives and operations personnel through the following:
- A location-summary dashboard enables users to quickly gather all data relating to a customer’s location, including area maps, consumption graphs, and details of all meter events, service orders and MeterSense tasks.
- Improved reporting infrastructure helps users build, schedule, save and deliver reports with greater ease than before.
- A list of previously viewed meters facilitates user navigation among all previously accessed meter accounts.
- A My Menu interface enables each user to quickly access their most commonly used tools and reports.