DryKeep is an on-line, permanently installed system that operates continuously to remove moisture from the oil and paper insulation of power transformers:
- Increases the lifespan of both oil and transformer and maintains the dielectric strength
- Keeps new transformers dry and dries out the oil and paper insulation of older wet transformers to less than 10 ppm
- Designed by an electric utility to allow higher operating loads at higher average temperatures
- Utilizes molecular sieve dry-out technology now included in IEEE Standard C57-140-2006, section 7.2.
- Saturated Cartridges changed while transformer is in service and can be regenerated.
- ISO 9001 Certified. Neither heat nor vacuum used; insuring the integrity of the dissolved gas analysis