July 30, 2009, Waukegan, IL -- HD Electric Company's TAG Voltage Detectors are designed to detect voltage on distribution and transmission systems. When in direct contact with an energized conductor, the TAG emits an audible and visual alarm to clearly warn the user if the conductor is energized. Unlike proximity type detectors, TAG Voltage Detectors will not give false indications due to nearby energized conductors.
All TAG Voltage Detectors can be used in overhead applications with the standard overhead probes as well as in underground applications with the use of optional underground bushing probes.
Features and Benefits:
• Designed to physically contact conductor under test
• Gives audible and visual alarms
• No on/off or range selector switches - always on
• All-CheckTM self-test system
• Built-in universal spline
• Optional bushing probes for use in underground applications
For more information on the TAG Electronic Voltage Detectors, please visit HD Electric's Web site at
HD Electric Company
1475 Lakeside Drive
Waukegan, IL 60085 USA
847-473-4980 – phone
847-473-4981 – fax