The Primary Test Manager software from Omicron supports the user during diagnostic testing for analyzing the condition of power transformers, current transformers, circuit breakers and child assets like bushings and LTCs.
A high-performance database ensures that the installed equipment and the associated test plans can be managed easily. The PTM 2.0 guides the user through the testing process with easily comprehensible testing procedures and detailed wiring diagrams. Tests can be automatically assessed according to international standards and accepted practice.
The combination PTM software and CPC 100 meet national and international standards, such as IEEE 62 (C57.152) or IEC 60076-1 and -3, and exceed all measurement and accuracy requirements.
- Integrated asset data management with a high-performance database
- Dynamic generation of test plans
- Guided test procedure for proper testing according to industry standards
- Comprehensive reporting, incl. test templates for all standard and advanced tests
- Import and export interfaces for data exchange
The following values can be measured with the Primary Test Manager software:
| Power Transformers (PT) |
| Current transformers (CT) |
| Circuit breakers (CB) |