HDE's V-Watch Personal Voltage Detector is worn on the outside of clothing at mid-torso and provides that extra level of safety by detecting and alerting you to the presence of electrical fields or energized electrical equipment. In emergencies, crews can move in safely to quickly restore power to customers.
Features and benefits include:
- Alerts user to proximity of high voltage.
- Audible and visual alarms increase in frequency the closer the user gets to energized equipment.
- Typical warning distance is about 7 feet (2.13 m) from a 4kV AC conductor.
- Provides another level of safety for storm restoration workers and first responders.
- A tough nylon carrying case lanyard holds the V-Watch. It stores the V-Watch when not in use and can be worn around the neck during use.
- Made in the USA.