With the launch of its new company website, Dranetz announced the availability of a greatly expanded offering of free online technical resources. Chief among these is a comprehensive Technical Documents Library of more than 55 downloadable technical white papers, articles and marketing documents covering a broad range of power quality and energy monitoring topics.
Other free Dranetz educational resources at dranetz.com/support include:
- Case Studies — 50 titles in 14 industry categories;
- Tech Tips — excellent online resource with more than 25 topics to choose from;
- Power Quality Seminars — free educational seminars around the U.S. with registration open to everyone;
- Webinars — available on demand, HTML5-compliant browser or Adobe Flash Player required;
- Power Quality FAQ — wide-ranging topics from basic to highly sophisticated.
A number of reasonably priced fee-based services are also available including product training and smart grid consulting for renewable energy plants; harmonic studies; power quality monitoring; PQ audits and more.