HDE's DVM-80 Series Digital Voltmeters and Phasing Sets are compact, high-accuracy instruments designed to measure voltages up to 80kV The DVM-80 series incorporates Phase Accurate Technology, which makes all voltage readings, whether made from line-to-line or line-to-ground, accurate and repeatable to within 1%.
There are 3 models: the DVM-80, DVM-80T with test point mode, and the latest exciting addition to the series, the DVM-80UVM. The DVM-80UVM is a compact, accurate dual stick voltmeter and phasing set with capacitive test point mode and peak hold. It measures voltage from 5 V to 40 kV and up to 80 kV with a pair of optional add-on resistors. The two-stick design can be used in both overhead and underground applications.
Features and benefits include:
- Peak Hold mode
- Triple auto ranging 3.5 digit display - reads in kilovolts from 5 Volts to 80kV
- Highly accurate, within 1% of the reading
- Backlit display for easy reading in bright or dark conditions
- Measures AC and DC voltages
- Use on secondary voltages, starting at 5 Volts
- Measure voltage on elbow test points, meter will display the system voltage
- Test underground cables for faults
- Auto shut-off
- Powered by a 9V alkaline battery in an easy to change battery case - no tools required
- Voltmeter weights 2.25 lbs.
- Made in the USA
The DVM-80UVM is available in a Universal Voltmeter Kit. HDE has packaged the DVM-80UVM with an assembly of accessories, offering it as a complete ready-to-use Universal Voltmeter Kit.