ISA offers the powerful and reliable circuit breaker analyzer CBA 2000, a unique test set for the complete test of all circuit breakers. It is a powerful timing and motion analyzer equipment with built-in 200 A pure DC microhmmeter for static and dynamic contact resistance tests. CBA 2000 is a stand alone unit with a large graphical display. The unit is supplied with TDMS analysis software.
Main CBA 2000 characteristics:
- Built-in 200 A microhmmeter
- Up to 18 main and 18 resistive contact inputs
- 12 auxiliary timing inputs
- Up to 4 trip/close coils control
- Motion and speed analyzer
- Static and dynamic contact resistance measurement
- Digital transducer option for motion analysis
- Minimum trip coil test
- Circuit Breaker test with both sides connected to ground (BSG option).
- Large graphical high brightness sunlight display
CBA 2000 has been designed to ensure safe and reliable operations in the noisy environment of EHV and HV substations.