HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS has been continuously developing and upgrading high-voltage impulse measuring/analyzing solutions over the years. The latest in a long line of distinguished impulse analyzers is the Highest Resolution Impulse Testing System HiAS 744. HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS has set a new benchmark with unbeatable performance. The new front-end solution provides a 16-bit resolution at 250 MS/s with the highest measurement accuracy. Software, which has been upgraded to suit the new hardware, retains the comfortable interface proven and tested by many hundreds of satisfied users, and continues to be compatible with the former versions of data files of the HiAS, allowing data comparison to older measurements.
The optically decoupled front end provides complete galvanic isolation between control room and test field. It thus affords the personnel the highest safety level and in addition minimizes ground loop, resulting in a reduced interference coupling.
- 16-bit resolution at 250 MS/s, 100 MHz analog bandwidth
- Optically decoupled front-end solution
- 2000 Vpk down to 5 Vpk analog input range with LEMO 4S connector
- 2 Channels digitizer unit, can be cascaded
- Exceeds latest IEC 61083-1, -2, IEC 60060-2, IEEE Std. 4 and related standards
- 4th Generation digitizer
- Mains powered