Baltimore Gas & Electric (BGE) recently launched a free mobile app that allows customers to easily access account information on the go. Featuring fingerprint login, push alerts and paying with one easy slide, the app makes it simple for residential and commercial customers to manage accounts on smartphones and tablets.
“Mobile is increasingly the preferred platform for many people, so we are excited to make it easier than ever for customers to manage their BGE experience through an app,” said Rodney Oddoye, vice president of customer operations and chief customer officer for BGE. “We are always looking to create more options for our customers to interact with us in the ways that are most convenient to them."
The BGE app allows customers to:
- View energy usage
- View Energy Savings Day credits
- Energy Savings Day credits
- Adjust Peak Rewards℠ thermostats
- Receive alerts and set preferences
- Make payments and compare bills
- Review account history, usage data and trends
- View a bill forecast and sign up for ePay
- Sign up for eBill paperless billing
- Report power outages, check service restoration status and view the outage map
- Manage multiple accounts at once
More than 20,000 BGE customers have already downloaded an initial version of the app, with limited features released in late 2017, and will receive additional features when they update their app.
The expanded-featured BGE app is available today at the Apple Store or GooglePlay.
More information is available at this link.