The smart grid is getting smarter every day, thanks to technological advances in sensing devices. Now that utilities have access to more in-depth and timely information, extracting value from this wealth of data is a top priority in staying abreast of smart grid advancements.
This white paper explains the latest trends in advanced distribution grid analytics and how they are delivering valuable business insights to the proactive utility, including:
- Increased grid resiliency and reliability
- Reduced technical and non-technical losses
- Improved asset performance
- Enhanced proactive maintenance
- Support for renewable energy integration mandates