HDE's TAG-5000 Wireless Phaser is designed to perform many of the existing functions of conventional voltmeter / phaser devices. However, the TAG-5000 uses state-of-the-art technology to eliminate the cord and lighten the weight of this important testing device.
TAG-5000 can be used for all overhead and underground phasing applications with appropriate underground probes and is ideal for use at higher voltages - up to 230kV - where safety and ease of use are prime considerations.
- Range of operation is more than 33 feet through the air and over 1,000 feet along overhead conductors
- No connecting cord between transmitter and receiver
- Phase through walls and metal enclosures
- Phase conductors on system voltages up to 230kV (phase-to-phase)
- Clear indication of in-phase/out-of-phase conditions with both audible and visual indications
- Rugged and lightweight
- Built-in self-test feature