HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS has released two videos featuring the new MIDAS micro 2883 C & Tan δ/Power Factor Test Set. Both the product overview and product demo videos are available on their website and YouTube channel.
The videos demonstrate how to measure capacitance and power/dissipation factor on electrical apparatus found in substations (e.g. transformers, bushings, capacitors, circuit breakers, surge arrestors and so on).
In addition to gaining valuable exposure to application-specific testing procedures, viewers get an inside look at the features that make the MIDAS micro the best instrument of its kind.
MIDAS MICRO 2883:
- Capacitance, Tan δ / Dissipation Factor / Power Factor tester
- Single-box design, weighing only 55 lbs
- 12 kV high voltage source
- Variable frequency 15 - 400 Hz
- Three operating modes: Basic, Guided, Advanced
- 7-inch color touch screen for easy operation