The PME-500-TR represents a breakthrough in the concept of testing, timing and condition-based analysis of medium- and high-voltage circuit breakers and combinations with disconnectors.
Ultra-fast, error-free connections to the circuit breaker, and an intuitive, easy to learn graphical touch screen interface with multi-language menus, can reduce the test time while increasing the analysis accuracy.
The built-in battery supplies power for 10 hours, eliminating the need for a generator in a shut-down substation, and provides clean, pure DC current for accurate four-wire contact resistance measurement of the three main contacts in a single test.
An optional plug-in module allows the integration of motion information like travel, speed, acceleration and contact sweep in the test report.
Test results are immediately displayed in tabular and graphical forms, and can be directly output by the built-in thermal printer, saved in flash memory for future reutilization and downloaded later on to a personal computer for archiving and export to various data interchange formats.
- 5 time measurement inputs.
- Programmable test sequences:
- C, O, C-O, O-C, C-O-C, O-C-O
- Pure DC injection for contact resistance measurement.
- Test sequence can also be triggered remotely.
- Bult-in thermal graphic printer.
- Non-volatile storage of up to 60 tests.
- Results can be downloaded to a Windows PC.
- Built-in rechargeable batteries up to 10-hour autonomy.
- LCD touch-sensitive control panel with multi-language menus and graphical results display.
- Test leads & accessories, PC software, transport bag, calibration certificate and user’s manual included.
- Weight: 8 kg.