HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS has expanded its Tettex family of insulation diagnosis sets with the MIDAS micro 2883. The MIDAS micro 2883 is the smallest and most compact insulation diagnosis set on the market. It guarantees accurate testing of high voltage components such as transformers, bushings, capacitors, etc. With its single-box design, weighing only 25 kg/55 lbs, this tool is ideal for power factor/tan δ and capacitance testing – both in the field and in the factory.
The MIDAS micro 2883 is equipped with extensive safety features, including hand- and foot-operated interlock switches, built-in safety checks, visible and audible warning indicators, and an easily accessible emergency stop button to ensure safe operation under all circumstances.
MIDAS MICRO 2883 Features:
- Integrated 12 kV variable frequency high voltage source (15 – 400 Hz)
- Gas-filled standard capacitor, for long term stability
- Three operating modes: basic, guided, advanced
- 7” color touch screen for easy operation
- Included set of accessories, packed in a duffle bag for transportation