ISA's advanced relay test set DRTS 66 features Transcope, now available on request. Transcope is an analog/digital recorder and measurement function.
The DRTS 66 family of test sets can be orderd with measurement and recording of:
- 10 voltages or currents (with clamps or external shunts) AC and DC meter and recorder.
- Phase angle, wattmeter, frequency, harmonics meter, power quality meter.
- Oscilloscope functions.
- Sequence of Event recorder (up to 10 digital inputs).
- Fault recording function.
Maximum recording duration:
- at 5 kHz: 6 min for 1 input channel / 40 s for 10 input channels.
- at 50 kHz: 40 s for 1 input channel / 4 s for 10 input channels.
This option is to be specified at order.