Electro Industries has introduced the Nexus 1500 meter, which attains the total picture of energy usage and power quality from any metered point in a power distribution network. It is designed for critical applications in which high performance is essential, such as high-voltage transmission and electrical distribution automation.
Advanced features include:
- 10 MHz Resolution Transient Capture for high performance waveform recording
- 1 gigabyte of storage memory for extensive logging and recording of power quality
- Dual 100BaseT Ethernet Communications for user-selectable access to multiple networks
- A 256-color touch-screen user interface for viewing critical data
- Compliance with multiple industry power quality and energy metering standards
- USB support as well as a front mounted ANSI optical port
- Rapid Response Ethernet supplying 20 times faster data download speeds over older generation meters.